Skip to content
- Register by clicking on the “login” link or “Transition Plan” tab in the top menu bar.
- Create your own unique (to this site) user-name and password.
- Fill in the registration form: First name, last name, user-name, email, teacher email and password.
- Remember your username and password to access account later if needed.
- Once registered you will be directed to the survey.
- Scroll through the survey. Answer survey questions in checklists and/or “fill-in-the-blank” formats.
- Click on “next,” “previous,” or “save for later” when directed.
- Click on “done” button when finished.
- A plan will result to review.
- To obtain a copy of the plan click on the “site license code” link and enter access code (pictured below).
Important to note:
- All questions require a response.
- If no answer applies indicate by clicking “none.”
- A “site license code” is not the same as a “registration password.”
- Entering the site license code provides access to a pdf copy of the plan and is the last step after completing the survey.
- When image and link pictured below appears, click and enter your assigned site license code.
- Accounts expire and details are deleted after one week to protect user privacy.
- Data is not shared or sold to anyone.
- Privacy matters.